With over 150 years experience in Steam Generation and Burner Technology and a track record of 1000 units exceeding 80,000 MW installed worldwide, AC BOILERS SpA, formerly Ansaldo Caldaie, is the largest Italian original technology Boiler Manufacturer, providing the full range of Steam Generator Technologies:
- Coal, oil, gas fired Utility Boilers
- Heat Recovery Steam Generators for Combined Cycle Power Plants
- Biomass and Waste-to-Energy Boilers
- Low NOx firing systems
AC BOILERS provides also rehabilitations, fuel conversions and after-sale services for existing boilers.
The Company has been part of the SOFINTER Group since 2001.
Among our strength points:
- World leadership in the last 30 years for Oil Fired Supercritical Boilers
- Supply of Coal Fired Ultrasupercritical Boilers successfully operating
- Diverse range of HRSG products including horizontal, vertical, multi-pressure, post firing
- Growing our business globally, satisfying diversified market needs
- Constantly developing our technologies for HRSGs, Utility Boilers and Firing systems
- Providing innovative solutions to the market most challenging problems
- Win the confidence of our Customers by consistently exceeding their expectations
- Integrity: in conducting our business, we adhere to the principles of honesty, transparency, reliability, loyalty and correctness
- Customer orientation: AC BOILERS is highly committed to understanding and meeting Customers’ needs
- Environmental safeguard and health and safety protection in the workplace
- Compliance with all laws and regulations in force in the Countries where AC BOILERS operates
The Group also shares, supports, applies and integrates within its sphere of influence, a whole range of universal principles in matters of human rights, labor standards, environment protection and anti-corruption fight, deriving from:
- the Universal Declaration of Human Rights;
- the International Labor Organization’s (ILO) Declaration;
- the Rio Declaration;
- the United Nations Convention against Corruption.